welcomee


Glitterfy.com - Welcome Glitter Graphics


i dont wanna make dissapointed you again FARANT :*




L
is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see
V is very-very extraordinary, and
E is even more than anyone that you’re adore





search

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

kim kardashin : I AM NOT SEXY

MR AKA LOVE YOUU





She's posed nude on the covers of Playboy and W, but Kim Kardashian doesn't consider herself to be a sex symbol.
PHOTOS: Kim's best booty shots
"I don't find myself as sexy as everyone thinks," the 30-year-old tells Glamour's February issue. "I'm a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid things. When I get dressed, I'm always so indecisive."
Despite her insecurities, the E! reality star -- who poses on the mag's cover in a La Perla bra and Tom Ford pajamas -- says modeling for Playboy was a liberating experience.
VIDEO: Scott Disick makes fun of Kim's body
"It was an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make," Kardashian explains. "And I think it looks great. I'll have those pictures forever."
In fact, doffing her clothes for the cameras helped Kardashian -- who just shot her first music video with Kanye West -- to feel more comfortable in her skin.
PHOTOS: The Kardashian family's crazy year
"It's a process. You have to learn to accept it," she says of gaining body confidence. "You have to learn to like what you see in the mirror. There are definitely times when I don't feel like myself, but you have to fake it until you make it."

No comments:

Post a Comment