welcomee


Glitterfy.com - Welcome Glitter Graphics


i dont wanna make dissapointed you again FARANT :*




L
is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see
V is very-very extraordinary, and
E is even more than anyone that you’re adore





search

Saturday, February 19, 2011

FCK


who are you i think i never meet and you dont know me to ! you choose that one maybee she beteer to me okey i regrettt but i think she so jerk she dont anything about anythingg and you gonna change you mind to pick me because you i better then she JERK i wrote this to you boy ! i dont wanna bm you again if i that so importnat maybee we never chat again cuz you never chat me first iam only chat you first jerk why you so kind but your heart is like EVIL more then evil you dont know what i feel BOY i think lot ot boy waiting to me why iam waiting to you hah you only men in the world i think no JERK what the kind the word to imagine you JERK FUCK EVIL MORE THEN EVIL i dont wanna memories we haapiinees i think that is the past and i wannaa look future because in future is not you boy omg iam so angry now with youu 



emang kamu ganteng kah njing gantengan juga bp hahahh ngaca tu fuck pake aer paret

No comments:

Post a Comment